Adify Top Leaderboard

Jun 2, 2008

The college football magazines are out!

Well, Lindy's and Athlon's so far - Sporting News isn't out yet, as it's always the last to arrive. But hot damn, who cares - for the true college football fan, getting the first college football preview magazine is like Christmas, New Year's and your birthday all rolled into one. I'll be giddy for weeks as I cramp my brain trying to read every bit of information about every team. I'm like the dad from "A Christmas Story" after he receives his major award: these magazines are hot sex for me.

Trust me, many, many more updates to follow. Why?

BECAUSE COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Posted by The Duke of Everything

BallHype: hype it up!

1 comment:

McLane said...

Great, so we're only a few months away from me getting embarrassed on a weekly basis in our handicapping challenge.