Adify Top Leaderboard

Jan 25, 2008

Ads

In case you were curious...

Yes, I am experimenting with different advertising concepts here on the site. Not to put too fine a point on it, but I have a newborn, and baby has expensive tastes. Some things are OK (banner ads), and other things seem really annoying (the green pop-up highlighted ads). Let me know if anything seems too obnoxious or ruins the experience for you.

And also, do click on an ad on occasion. You might get a good deal (especially if you have a bad back, or need to get laid tonight), and I make a little scratch each time.

Posted by The Duke of Everything

BallHype: hype it up!

5 comments:

clydesdale said...

"it's like people only do stuff to get paid, and that just sad" garth alger.

mykill said...

"Let me know if anything seems too obnoxious or ruins the experience for you."

Does "anything" apply to you as well, O Duke?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got rid of those green monstrosities, but in general, I don't mind ads. In fact, it's actually kind of cool to see you guys potentially make some coin from this.

Unknown said...

Keep it clean. Cause i read it at work 99% of the time

Unknown said...

Mykill, you have a foul and unpleasant smell. I loathe you.