Adify Top Leaderboard

Dec 13, 2007

T-minus one hour to The Mitchell Report

The Mitchell Report is set to get dropped in one hour, and when it does BASEBALL WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!! Unless the list mainly contains players that everyone pretty much knew were doing something. There is a preliminary list floating around the Internet right now. I'm not going to post it here, because I refuse to get caught up in idle speculation and rumor-mongering.

However, if you are interested, Deadspin has the list up right now. Needless to say, the inclusion of Rich Garces on the list is making me skeptical. Somehow, unless "El Guapo" saw a pile of piles at Gabe Kapler's locker room and thought they were M&Ms, I doubt he's had a "personal trainer" give him anything to help him with his "workouts".

Posted by The Duke of Everything

BallHype: hype it up!

2 comments:

BJ said...

a pile of piles

I think my mind has been blown.

McLane said...

I have that Kapler poster above my toilet