Adify Top Leaderboard

Feb 6, 2008

Dear Shaq...

Seeing as though you'll be moving to the Phoenix area sometime very soon, I thought I would go out of my way to help with the relocation process by helping you get acclimated to your new city and letting you know exactly where you can find your essential items for daily living. Knowing your habits, I'm sure you'll be glad to know that chili cheese nachos for 99 cents can be found a short drive from anywhere in the Phoenix area. You can rest easy now.

Best wishes,
The Duke of Kickball


P.S. - Good luck getting up and down the court with the running Suns! I have visions of the fat, middle-aged guy who decides to "cherry pick" every other basket in a pick-up game because he's too out of shape to play full-court.

Posted by The Duke of Everything

BallHype: hype it up!

No comments: